The following text provides information on the collection of personal data when you use our website. The term personal data applies to all data that can be personally linked to you as a user, for example your name, address, e-mail addresses and information on your user behaviour.
(1) The Controller in accordance with Article 4 paragraph 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the company Allianz für die Region GmbH, Frankfurter Straße 284, 38122 Braunschweig, Germany; telephone: +49 531 1218-0; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.allianz-fuer-die-region.de (please also refer to our Legal Notice). You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or via our postal address (see above) with the recipient “Datenschutzbeauftragter” (Data Protection Officer).
(2) We generally only process the personal data of our users insofar as this is required in order to provide a fully functioning website together with our content and services. The processing of the personal data of our users only takes place on a regular basis after consent has been granted by the user. Exceptions to this rule only apply in cases in which we are unable to obtain consent in advance for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal provisions.
(3) The legal basis for the processing of personal data: When we obtain the consent of a data subject to process their personal data, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) forms the legal basis. When we process personal data that is required in order to fulfil a contract in which the data subject is the contracting party, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR is the legal basis. This also applies to processing activities required for the completion of pre-contractual measures. If we need to process personal data in order to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. c GDPR forms the legal basis. If processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and these interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR forms the legal basis for the processing.
(4) The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage of the data no longer applies. Storage of the data past this point may occur when stipulated by European or national law in Union regulations, ordinances or other laws to which the Controller is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted when a storage period stipulated by the standards specified above expires, unless the continued storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract.
(5) Allianz für die Region GmbH does not process personal data in countries located outside the EU.
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
• Right to information
• Right to rectification or erasure
• Right to restriction of processing
• Right to object to the processing
• Right to data portability
(2) You additionally have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection with regard to the processing of your personal data by our company.
(1) When you solely use our website for informational purposes and therefore do not register or provide us with information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require in technical terms in order to show you our website and guarantee its stability and security (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR as the legal basis):
• Your IP address
• The time and date of your request
• The time-zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• The content of your request (the concrete web page requested)
• Your access status/HTTP status code
• The data volume transmitted
• The website from which the request stems
• Your browser
• Your operating system and its user interface
• The language and version of your browser software
These data are also stored in our system’s log files. These data are not stored together with the user’s other personal data.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of these data and the log files is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required to meet the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of data recorded in order to provide the website, this occurs when the user ends their visit. In the case of the storage of the data in log files, this occurs after seven days at the latest. Storage of the data past these deadlines is possible. In this case, the user’s IP address will be deleted or anonymised so that the client accessing the website can no longer be associated with the address.
(1) Alongside the collection of the data specified above, we also store cookies on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser that you are using. The party responsible for storing the cookie (in this case Allianz für die Region GmbH) uses it to access specific information (e.g. search terms entered, frequency of page visits, use of website information and navigation on the website). Cookies are unable to run any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and efficient on the whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functions of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Session cookies are a particularly common example of transient cookies. These store a so-called session ID that enables the different requests made by your browser to be allocated to the shared session. They enable your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific length of time, which can vary according to the cookie in question. You can use the security settings of your browser to delete these cookies at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes, for example by accepting third-party cookies or rejecting all cookies. You should be aware that by doing so, you may not be able to make full use of all of the functions of this website.
(3) The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and Internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Objecting to the collection of data
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: Disable Google Analytics.
Outsourced data processing
We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Demographic data collection by Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics' demographic features. This allows reports to be generated containing statements about the age, gender, and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. This collected data cannot be attributed to any specific individual person. You can disable this feature at any time by adjusting the ads settings in your Google account or you can forbid the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the section " Objecting to the collection of data".
(1) You can provide us with your consent to send you our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting products and services. The products and services advertised in this newsletter are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) When you sign up to receive our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in method. This means that once you have submitted your e-mail address during the registration process, we send a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address provided in which we ask you to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after a month. We also store the IP addresses used and the times of your registration and confirmation. We do so in order to be able to provide evidence of your registration and, where applicable, to explain any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information that you are required to provide in order to be sent the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of any other data marked as optional occurs on a voluntary basis. These data are used to personalise our newsletter for you. Once you have confirmed your registration, we will store your e-mail address in order to send you our newsletter. In the case that the user has provided consent, the legal basis for the processing of the data after a user has signed up to receive our newsletter is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to being sent the newsletter and cancel your subscription at any time. You can do so by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details specified in the Legal Notice.
(5) If you provide your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service, we may subsequently use this e-mail address to contact you via e-mail. In such cases e-mails will only contain direct advertising for our own similar products or services. The legal basis for sending such information e-mails after selling products or services is Section 7 paragraph 3 of the German Act Against Unfair Competition (UWG). You can ask us to stop sending you such information e-mails at any time. You can do so by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details specified in the Legal Notice.
(6) The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required to meet the purpose for which they were collected. Users’ e-mail addresses are then only stored for the period in which their newsletter subscription is active. Other personal data collected during the registration procedure are normally deleted after a period of seven days.
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our website. The videos are stored at www.YouTube.com and can be played directly on our website. These videos are all embedded in "extended data protection mode", meaning that no data concerning you as the user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data specified in paragraph 2 are only transmitted when you play the videos. We have no influence on the transmission of these data.
(2) In the case that the user has provided consent, the legal basis for the processing of data is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted when an e-mail is sent is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. If the objective of the e-mail contact is the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) We only process the personal data provided on the form to process your contact request. If you contact us via e-mail, this is also the required legitimate interest for the processing of the data. The other personal data processed when you submit our contact form are used to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure that our IT systems remain secure.
(4) The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required to meet the purpose for which they were collected. With regard to the personal data entered on the contact form and the personal data sent via e-mail, this applies when the corresponding conversation with the user has come to an end. The conversation is deemed to have come to an end when the circumstances indicate that the issue in question has been conclusively clarified. The other personal data collected when you send us an e-mail are normally deleted after a period of seven days.
(5) The user is able to withdraw their consent to the processing of these personal data at any time. If a user contacts us via e-mail, they can object to the storage of their personal data at any time. If they do so, the conversation cannot be continued. Users can withdraw their consent via e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details specified in the Legal Notice.
All personal data stored when the user contacts us will then be deleted.
Links (flags) to the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA), to Instagram (Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA) and Youtube (YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, California, 94066, USA ) are integrated into the Allianz für die Region website. When you visit our website and click on one of these links, you will automatically be connected to these pages. We hereby expressly draw users’ attention to the fact that as the provider of these pages, we acquire no knowledge of the content of the data transferred or the use of these data by Facebook, Instagram or Youtube. You can find more detailed information on the service providers Facebook, instagram and Youtube in their corresponding data privacy policies at www.facebook.com/policy.php, https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 and https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de.
We may offer third-party links. Although we carefully check the links offered, we hereby inform you that we have no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the linked pages and expressly dissociate ourselves from their content. Allianz für die Region GmbH assumes no responsibility for how your data is handled on these websites. We therefore ask that you find out about how these third parties handle your personal data in advance.
Last updated: 25th May 2018